Rayse's vision for his future based off of the "Terms" and extrapolating to the back 5+ (6ofDusk2 spoilers)

Serack

I was getting certain feelings on Rayse-Odium's intentions with the human Rosharans that clashed with their expectations of total annihilation, and the terms for his agreement really cemented them in for me.  Then Rayse was removed from he picture and slowly ideas have started developing in my head that his (unexplained) plans might resemble what will actually happen going forward, just without him directing them.  

Here are Rayse's winning terms quoted from Chapter 112 of RoW:

“I will be able to focus my attentions on sending agents to the rest of the cosmere, using what I’ve conquered here as enough for now. However, if I win the contest of champions, I keep everything I’ve conquered—Herdaz and Alethkar included. And I want one other small thing. I want you, Dalinar.”
“My life? Odium, I intend to be my own champion. I’ll have died if you win.”
“Yes,” Odium said, eyes shining golden. “You will have. And you will give your soul to me. You, Dalinar, will join the Fused. You will become immortal, and will personally serve me. Bound by your oaths. You will be the one I send to the stars to serve my interests in the cosmere.”

To me this confirms my suspicion that winning the war against the Humans never meant he would annihilate them, but that he would assimilate them into a Rosharan Battle/Storm hardened war machine that would then prosecute his interests across the cosmere.  Lets call this the Raysian Crusade.  

There are two other data points that contribute to my understanding of what this Raysian Crusade would have been like.  

The first is the Mistborn 2nd era depictions of some kind of "Trellian" incursion on Scadrial, which has "Faceless Immortals" serving "Trell's" interests there that seem to follow mechanics much like the Fused of Roshar.  

The second is the reading we have from the draft of the Sixth of the Dusk sequel (brought to my attention by this topic)

Spoiler

which pretty clearly showed a far in the future interspace rivalry between Scadrialians who's spacecraft required a large steel plate/pad to launch from, and Rosharans represented by an obvious Knight Radiant astronaut along the lines of this WoB.

I think it's better than 50/50 odds that the "Trellian" incursion isn't Rosharan in origins, which if true, implies that there are more major players than just Scadrial/Roshar as shown in that draft snippit.

So I think it's highly likely that the various cosmere systems and their associated shards will have rivalries (likely even wars) that are prosecuted by the inhabitants of the planets going forth and conquering, or at least subsuming.  

And since both of these are after Rayse's demise, clearly "crusades" are happening and Rosharians are participating.  

So my first conclusion is that battle hardened Rosharians /will/ be prosecuting an intercosmere war on behalf of their native shards much like the Raysian Crusade Rayse envisioned he would wage.  

But Rayse died, so how is this going to unfold.  To explore this, I am going to make two projections about book 5:

1. Book 5 will resolve the "contest" between the Radiants/Dalinar and Odium, now vesseled by Taravangian (labeled Todium here on in this theory). 

By my understanding of the terms, Todium's "presence" will be "bound" to the Rosharian system regardless of the outcome.  At least on the surface, it seems the only things that will be determined by the contest are control of Alethkar and Herdaz, and Dalinar's Sliver(?) soul.  

2. With the major antagonistic threat of the story resolved, and a back 5 books promised, Doyalst analysis requires a new, even more terrible threat for the protagonists to strive against for the back 5 books which will be introduced by the end of book 5.  

I think #2's posited big bad will be significant enough that the forces associated with Honor/Cultivation and the Forces associated with Odium will have to team up against it.  Which means that #1 may help determine how much sway Todium will have in this co-joininig of forces.  In fact, Dalinar's poorly understood "quazi-Sliver-of-Honor" status if subjugated by a victorious in-the-contest Todium, could give Todium some kind of massive leverage over Honor's power/investiture.  

It seems to me that the odd dynamic between Dalinar and Taravangian foreshadows ether them willingly working together as piers (pier immortal shards maybe), or Dalinar zealously and faithfully working as Todium's champion.  Maybe Dalinar could even become a vassal Cognitive Shadow Shard vessel making both conditions sort of true.  

Either way, Todium's interests will become subsumed by Roshar's interests against the new big bad, and the forces and powers of Roshar will become united when facing outward against the the rest of the cosmos, and will eventually go forth into the rest of the cosmos.  What remains to be seen is how this unification will play out on all levels, including the shard-vessel level. 

I'm sure Cultivation will have something to say about it to these johnnie come lately players on the scene though.  

Edited by Serack
added spoiler code