The Ghostbloods, and Their Intent

SzethTheHonorblade

This Theory is based on the fact that we know that Thaidakar in Kelsier, what we already know of the Ghostbloods intent and sorta the spiritweb.

So the first point i would like to make is about what we already know of their intent as an organization. We already know that they want a convenient source of investiture.

second, we know that Kelsier likes to help people.

Third Wit made an interesting jab at Kel. He said something along the lines of take care of your planet before you meddle on others.

Well what if that is what he is doing?

What if the stormlight is meant to alter the spiritweb of a person enough to make them a full misborn or feruchemist.

This can lead to other bigger implications but i won't get into those now.

I would appreciate feedback positive and negative since it is my first theory.

Ohhhhhhh that's a cool theory. I think this could be possible, especially based on a WoB I read that hinted that there was a piece of the Metallic Arts that he hasn't revealed yet that would allow Phase 4 FTL. However, I'm just as new to 17th shard as you are, so I could be horribly wrong, so don't quote me!

another thread abou tthe Ghostbloods? this is a chance for me to boist my theory!

I think Kel is going to try and reforge Ambition, and moving Investiture is part of what he needs to be able to do for that.

And the people of Threnody could certainly need some help, and they sure are apt at Surviving stupidly dangerous odds

Kelsier doesn't seem to like helping people. As all the times he actively helped people he purposely made people see him as a divine figure and form religions around himself. And he canonically only cared about taking down the Lord Ruler and the nobility out of revenge, hatred, and egotism; not altruism. 

So yeah, he doesn't really like helping people unless he gets something out of it. Oftentimes worship. 

Also, Wit didn't say to take care of Scadrial first, he was just told to keep to his own planet period

Deal with your own stupid planet, you idiot. Don't make me come over there and slap you around again. 

Not saying you are entirely wrong, but that various points brought up are incorrect. 

3 hours ago, Zoey said:

Kelsier doesn't seem to like helping people. As all the times he actively helped people he purposely made people see him as a divine figure and form religions around himself. And he canonically only cared about taking down the Lord Ruler and the nobility out of revenge, hatred, and egotism; not altruism. 

So yeah, he doesn't really like helping people unless he gets something out of it. Oftentimes worship. 

Also, Wit didn't say to take care of Scadrial first, he was just told to keep to his own planet period

Not saying you are entirely wrong, but that various points brought up are incorrect. 

Your altruism point makes sense but whether it is his planet first or his planet period I don"t think that changes much.

Thanks for the feedback.

On 28.9.2021 at 11:12 PM, Stormblessed0421 said:

Wow I read your theory and it actually makes a whole lot of sense! That sounds like something Kel would totally do.

hehey, thanks!

On 28.9.2021 at 11:27 PM, Zoey said:

sounds to me like "go to Threnody, help the forescouts reach the Home continent, tell them its to take back their homeland, then use that as an opportunity to get the biggest chunk of Ambition. Ascend and get worshiped" would fit that bill

On 28.9.2021 at 11:27 PM, Zoey said:

that's true, but do we really think Kelsier gives a Rust what Wit tells him to do?

50 minutes ago, Benkinsky said:

sounds to me like "go to Threnody, help the forescouts reach the Home continent, tell them its to take back their homeland, then use that as an opportunity to get the biggest chunk of Ambition. Ascend and get worshiped" would fit that bill

Well in the process of Secret History his character changes significantly so I don't think that he would follow the same path he did in Mistborn. and by establishing a religion on Scadrial why would he leave that? plus we know he cant leave, and the people of Threnody probably aren't likely to worship anything, especially because they are constantly trying to not die. Also
shards don't often reveal themselves. And finally if he leaves,
gets a shard, then he cant get back to Scadrial without messing up the investiture that is already there.