Final Empire and Elend Basin

Zoey

So, I am using a graph for all of this instead of Pixel measurements, so might be off. 

But I found that the 100 Mile Scale on the Elendel Basin map is around 1.24 Units long when the image is given a width of 6.6, this makes for a ((3.3/1.24)*100) Radius, for an Area of 223,000 Miles squared, or 577567.349 Square Kilometres. Slightly bigger than Yemen. 

I am not going to go into all as I kinda lost the math, but using this image, I got that the Area of the Final Empire should be around 4,665,850 Miles Squared (12,084,496.025), but I also got 1,720,000 (4,454,779.55) and 3,510,000 (9,090,858.267279) on different attempts overtime. No close comparison for the first, it is bigger than China but smaller than Russia. The others are,  Between India and Australia, and bit smaller than United States respectively.

I say this both to get feedback on my calculations, and to see if anyone can find better calculations that we can put on the wiki. 

imageproxy.png

Edited by Zoey