The Animal Club

This club is for all animal lovers to talk, share experiences, ask questions, and to just be plain goofy. This club welcomes, bunny, bird, hamster, gerbil, dog, cat, lion, bat, bear, penguin, monkey, etc...lovers. You don't need a pet to join. 

I don't know this club is actually going to go anywhere. Just thought I'd make the club since there were only separate groups of dogs and cats. 

There are only two rules:

1. No talking about animals killing other animals because that is just sad :( . (you can mention something like my dog hunts or something like that, but no more detail than that, please.)

2. No fighting (politely disagreeing is certainly allowed and maybe even polite arguing, but I don't want anyone at each other's throats. Let's be civilized human beings.)

I didn't really mean for this to have rules, but I just want to make sure that all animal lovers can get along and coexist peacefully here.

Have fun!

3 hours ago, Willshaper-Kalak said:

Rats are waaayyy cuter than tigers

3 hours ago, BaconLord said:

yeah right

Bunnies are cuter than both. 

On 5/6/2021 at 8:29 AM, Willshaper-Kalak said:

My favorite animal is the rat

Interesting choice. Why do you like rats?

23 hours ago, BaconLord said:

no they are not 

no they are  not, who doesn't like a tiger???

I've watched YouTube videos about how people keep like a lion, bear, or a tiger as a pet. If you find an orphaned tiger cub (and you know for a 100% surety that it is orphaned and alone), would you take it in as your pet and raise it? (Assuming the government, neighbors, and family and stuff was okay with it)

On 5/11/2021 at 8:04 AM, Isabelle6060 said:

I've watched YouTube videos about how people keep like a lion, bear, or a tiger as a pet. If you find an orphaned tiger cub (and you know for a 100% surety that it is orphaned and alone), would you take it in as your pet and raise it? (Assuming the government, neighbors, and family and stuff was okay with it)

Sadly, I doubt that that would ever end up happening, but if so, Yes!!!!

On 5/11/2021 at 8:04 AM, Isabelle6060 said:

I’ve read lots of stories and articles about after years of the Tiger growing up it then kills its owner

On 5/14/2021 at 4:11 PM, BaconLord said:

Sadly, I doubt that that would ever end up happening, but if so, Yes!!!!

Would that influence your decision?

On 5/17/2021 at 1:18 PM, Isabelle6060 said:

Does the tiger do it accidentally or purposefully?

Purposefully 

Tigers are animals, beasts

No matter how long you take care of them from whatever age, you act threatening one time that animals will attack

You cannot appease them or tame them, they are of the jungle and belong their, any attempt to take them out will end in tragedy

1 minute ago, Bejardin1250 said:

Purposefully 

No matter how long you take care of them from whatever age, you act threatening one time that animals will attack

You cannot appease them or tame them, they are of the jungle and belong their, any attempt to take them out will end in tragedy

Sad. 

Do any of you have pets?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2021 at 0:59 PM, Argus the Awful said:

Yes, I have two brothers and a dog.:lol:

lol, I also have a brother. My mom loves animals, so we have 2 dogs, 2 hamsters, and a bird.

On 5/18/2021 at 8:08 PM, Bejardin1250 said:

Purposefully 

I wonder that if a group of people were to breed tigers in captivity and slowly trying to tame them if they would lose that attack instinct and be like a chill pet over the course of a few hundred years.

1 minute ago, Isabelle6060 said:

wonder that if a group of people were to breed tigers in captivity and slowly trying to tame them if they would lose that attack instinct and be like a chill pet over the course of a few hundred years

Like dogs coming from wolves?

Makes sense if you can put a bunch of people in perilous danger for decades, or centuries 

Just now, Bejardin1250 said:

Like dogs coming from wolves?

Makes sense if you can put a bunch of people in perilous danger for decades, or centuries 

It does make me wonder how many people died trying to tame wolves. Most dogs are so harmless and nice it seems weird that their ancestors would be vicious. Wonder whose idea was that.

I don't know if any of you guys watch Ryan George, a comedy youtuber, but now I'm thinking he should make a "First Guy to Try to Tame a Wolf" video.