17 hours ago, FriarFritz said:

I don't like doughnuts :ph34r:

How could you not like donuts? how is that even possible? :P

17 hours ago, Lecky Twig said:

I actually gasped when this appeared at the top of my unread content. 

have you ever tried a dinosaur shaped doughnut with green icing and rainbow sprinkles? :wub: It's life-changing 

Reveal hidden contents

woop woop doughnut gang. XD

May I ask where you get your dinosaur-shaped doughnuts with green icing and rainbow sprinkles? I have never seen one before. Does the shape somehow enhance the taste?

Edited by midnight13

On 04/01/2021 at 1:52 PM, midnight13 said:

How could you not like donuts? how is that even possible? :P

May I ask where you get your dinosaur-shaped doughnuts with green icing and rainbow sprinkles? I have never seen one before. Does the shape somehow enhance the taste?

I get them from Donut King, I’m pretty sure it’s solely an Australian donut chain, but I could be wrong. Most Donut King stores have dinosaur shaped Doughnuts, but the perfect combination of green icing and rainbow sprinkles is rare, most of the doughnuts have brown or pink icing. 

I’ve only ever seen Dino shaped with green icing and rainbow sprinkles in two different Donut King stores, and one of those stores closed last year :(. So now, as far as I know, there is only one Donut King store that sells my perfect donut.

Yes, the shape certainly enhances the taste. It also makes you feel powerful, powerful enough to be able to bite the head of a big scary dino. 

10 hours ago, Lecky Twig said:

I get them from Donut King, I’m pretty sure it’s solely an Australian donut chain, but I could be wrong. Most Donut King stores have dinosaur shaped Doughnuts, but the perfect combination of green icing and rainbow sprinkles is rare, most of the doughnuts have brown or pink icing. 

I’ve only ever seen Dino shaped with green icing and rainbow sprinkles in two different Donut King stores, and one of those stores closed last year :(. So now, as far as I know, there is only one Donut King store that sells my perfect donut.

Yes, the shape certainly enhances the taste. It also makes you feel powerful, powerful enough to be able to bite the head of a big scary dino. 

Hehe, of course. That’s how it usually is. :)