Hi Everyone!

Basher

Thought I’d drop in and say Hi.

I’ve read the first three books in the Mistborn series, loved Sanderson’s writing so much that I started on the Stormlight Archive - I’ve just arrived at Dawnshard, in love, and unable to put it down!!

I’ve only recently discovered the direct connection between Roshar and Scadrial, I was so excited that I started to do a little digging (without spoilers), discovering this fantastic place in the process!  

So here I am, restricting myself to the welcome section until I’ve finished Rhythm of War, ready to jump into the discussion, meet some of you and blow up my understanding of the Cosmere!

Just now, Basher said:

Thought I’d drop in and say Hi.

I’ve read the first three books in the Mistborn series, loved Sanderson’s writing so much that I started on the Stormlight Archive - I’ve just arrived at Dawnshard, in love, and unable to put it down!!

I’ve only recently discovered the direct connection between Roshar and Scadrial, I was so excited that I started to do a little digging (without spoilers), discovering this fantastic place in the process!  

So here I am, restricting myself to the welcome section until I’ve finished Rhythm of War, ready to jump into the discussion, meet some of you and blow up my understanding of the Cosmere!

Welcome to the Shard! Yeah, Sanderson is a good writer. That’s great that you’ve gotten into Stormlight, because that’s where most of the spoilers are. Be careful going to anyone’s profile until you’ve finished RoW; you might get spoiled. 
What’s your favorite cosmere book?