Kaladin X Suffering

Dancer

After watching the RoW spoiler live stream, Brandon has indicated that Kaladins long term relationship with his partner Suffering will be coming to an end. I am very disappointed In this new development because to me, he and Suffering make a perfect couple. What infuriates me more is that Brandon has indicated that he will be starting up a relationship with happiness. If you are like me and feel strongly about this new development then comment down below what you think about this shift in direction. 

17 minutes ago, Dancer said:

After watching the RoW spoiler live stream, Brandon has indicated that Kaladins long term relationship with his partner Suffering will be coming to an end. I am very disappointed In this new development because to me, he and Suffering make a perfect couple. What infuriates me more is that Brandon has indicated that he will be starting up a relationship with happiness. If you are like me and feel strongly about this new development then comment down below what you think about this shift in direction. 

I dunno, he says that but Kalfering had always been on again, off again. I'll believe it's over when one of them dies

2 minutes ago, IndigoAjah said:

I dunno, he says that but Kalfering had always been on again, off again. I'll believe it's over when one of them dies

We can only hope. Maybe he and Happiness have a short term fling but realize that they are no good for each other and that when Kaladin realizes the one that makes him complete was in front of him the whole time. 

9 hours ago, Wind_Breaker said:

I agree. I mean, do you really think that Happiness will have a serious chance at driving a wedge between Salading? :/

I mean - you know that Sufferadin can be a problematic ship, but since those two have such a long history I cannot really believe that Happydin will last.

Indeed, the longest and the most committed relationship in all of Roshar. What is the cosmere coming to?