UK Alloy of Law Tour Dates

GuildfordBooks

We've recently confirmed our event with Brandon for this November so I thought I'd post the details for his UK fans in case you haven't already seen them:

A Signing with Brandon Sanderson

Monday 21st November at 12:30pm

Waterstone's Guildford (71-73 High Street, GU1 3DY)

There are other dates already confirmed at Waterstone's in the UK - you can check them out here - http://www.waterstones.com/waterstonesweb/displayDetailEvent.do?searchType=1&author=Brandon|Sanderson

I guess he'll have appearances at other bookstores too but the Waterstone's ones are the only ones I have details about so far.

Apparently he asked to come to back to our bookshop - we're so stupidly fan-boy/girl pleased! Hope to see some of you here.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is anyone going to the signing on the 19th at forbidden planet in London? the signing starts at 1pm. trying to organize a drink after

where we can all share what we learn, and talk cosmere! any takers? me and skyfire so far! (thats your que dude)

Is anyone going to the signing on the 19th at forbidden planet in London? the signing starts at 1pm. trying to organize a drink after

where we can all share what we learn, and talk cosmere! any takers? me and skyfire so far! (thats your que dude)

Count me in orome! can't wait! trying to think up something that will get me a RAFO card out of him

Count me in orome! can't wait! trying to think up something that will get me a RAFO card out of him

Haha, i can give you a few suggestions if you like! at least you got on his website last time! that was a very base way of outshining us serious peoples. clam chowder indeed...

You want questions? :P

Here's an important one which isn't on the list yet: In Alloy times, has Odium ever traveled to Scadrial?

I can give you plenty of questions like that, haha...

I think I'll have you on speed-dial for Wednesday's Manchester stop XD

If you get to ask him anything, remember to write the answers...

... and make a photo oh his phace as he does so.

Better yet, his whole body.

Or even better, use a videocamera.

He could he hiding something, and we'll want to analyize it later.

We mere mortals who won't (and have never had) the opportunity of meeting Brandon in person) want to know every detail.

... a little envious, here XD.

Have a nice time!

... a little envious, here XD.

I know that feeling LOL ... I'll try my best to take a full body, 3 dimensional, biometric quantum scan of his whole space-time entanglement for you all to analyse when I return :P

You want questions? :P

Here's an important one which isn't on the list yet: In Alloy times, has Odium ever traveled to Scadrial?

I can give you plenty of questions like that, haha...

I asked Him this question earlier in the year, and i got a rafo card for it. Though maybe a new variant of this question could be, is it possible that the words of founding were altered by another shard? The discrepencies in the trell religion are too juicy to pass over xD

I asked Him this question earlier in the year, and i got a rafo card for it. Though maybe a new variant of this question could be, is it possible that the words of founding were altered by another shard? The discrepencies in the trell religion are too juicy to pass over xD

Cool. In that light, yes, that would be a good revision to that question.