Hegemony Endorsements

Looking at the selecting the hegemon thread I saw a devolution into arguments and propaganda and thought it would be a good idea to create a new thread solely for the purpose of endorsing candidates. This is not the place to argue or share propaganda images, it's simply a place to post an endorsement and be heard.

This being said, I am TFA and I support @I Am A Fish. I joined the 17 Shard in 2017, I lurked a while before joining the Assasins in Technicolor, This was before the Allyverse and the guild has long since died but thanks to a few individuals I started to become more involved. I started gaining popularity and power and It was exhilarating, at the hight of my power, I was elected the mayor of the Alleyverse. I like to think that my time on the forum and involvement in the creation of the Allyverse has given me experience and perspective, enough to know a good candidate when I see one. I have had the pleasure to interact with many incredible;e individuals in my Shardic tenure, some were born leaders, others were paragons of honor and goodness, and some whom morality is not an axis they consider Fish is definitely the former. To be frank, humans have done a not to a great job of ruling, we subjugated other spices, and each day that passes we move the world closer to that of a barren wasteland. I have spoken with Fish and they are passionate about renewable energy and clean water, not to mention their progressive stance on interspecies equality. Fish would do what is best for the nations of the world.

Our world faces challenges and we need to make a difficult choice if you were to ask me who I'd promote Fish has my vote!

On 8/16/2020 at 11:50 PM, The Forgetful Archivist said:

Our world faces challenges and we need to make a difficult choice if you were to ask me who I'd promote Fish has my vote!

First of all, I already used that in one of my promo posters.

Second of all, here are all of my promo posters!

Third of all:

I, DramaQueen will do all I can to eliminate negative drama. This voting is causing some of that negative drama, so I am aiming to have a peaceful win. If someone else becomes the leader, I will accept them without complaint, yet I believe that I would be the best option. I suppose my situation might be similar to Elend's in Well of Ascension, 

Spoiler

I am the best choice, yet may be too peaceful and not commanding enough to win the vote.

You all expect to be led forcefully, and you think you want a leader who will take charge. I want to hear from my people, and I want them to have a say in what happens. I will also fight for equal rights for every species and being, as well as fight for the elimination of tragic events. I want my people to be happy, laughing, and joyful, not confused and stressed. I will try to unite my people, creating a wonderful team, or cast, for the play that is our lives. The whole world is a stage, and I want to grant everyone some time in the spotlight. If you want to be united and happy, vote for DramaQueen!

Human, fish, reptile, and bean,

will all be equal; vote DramaQueen!

5f3c16abc9771_BrightTheaterStageTalentShowFacebookEventCover.thumb.jpg.bc85636eb5ea413494cb5059730a3f3e.jpg

5f3c16af0e376_BeigeBorderEarthFactsEnvironmentalProtectionPoster.thumb.jpg.8f2f5f1f7499e2ab22c232d86a25e8e9.jpg

Screenshot 2020-08-15 at 1.40.25 PM.png

Screenshot 2020-08-15 at 1.36.06 PM.png

Screenshot 2020-08-15 at 1.31.48 PM.png