• 2 weeks later...

It does, though like most things, I guess I enjoy it most when it's applied to fiction. It's fun when stories try to explore a psychological descent to madness on a level that would feel unreal irl. I know those get bad rep for misrepresentation, but they're still fun. Or conversely, a recovery from such a state. Plus, I can apply the word "interesting" to a character's psychological states without feeling bad. Doing that with a real person would be just senseless. 

Best pancake topping? 

Freaky Friday, the nineties one. 3.5 out of 5 stars, point for nostalgia and humour, however the love interest was a dope and some of the plot quite unbelievable. Also the main characters dress she wore to her moms wedding looked like pjs (-0.5) :P. Their band was actually pretty good too so that’s a point. Overall not a bad movie but wouldn’t watch again.

(that doesn’t math)

What is your favourite big word?

Edited by Cinnamon

I was camping out in Yellowstone with my family like… probably ten years ago and I woke up at night to the sound of either a bear or a moose sniffing our tent like right by my head. Nothing happened and it’s a fairly basic encounter but it was still terrifying.

Whats your favorite non-fiction book?

Sort of. It's mainly pants, T-shirts, and hoodies but the colors are what make it unique. I have some brunt (yet vibrant) orange pants, I have a bright blueberry hoodie, I have a golden yellow one, I have plain black jeans, I have white marbled grey pants, I've got all the colors!

Ever sprained your neck before?