Format bug

Elwynn

If you look at my last couple posts, for some reason quotes are doing weird things that has never happened before. After the first time, I was careful to check and make sure I wasn't doing anything stupid like quoting inside of a quote box, but the result looks as such. The weirdest thing is that one of the quotes went in fine and frankly I'm just confused.

The ideal avenue of deduction would be to disable my chrome extensions and re-enable them one by one to see if that's the problem, but is there a place on the forums I can spam a few posts to try and weed through the problem?

Also, after I post I can't interact with the buttons below my post. i.e. edit, options etc. 

Edited by Elwynn

5 minutes ago, Invocation said:

Is it doing the large space, then a number, then the quote itself thing? If so, I think we found out it was Grammarly doing that, but someone who remembers better will correct me if I'm wrong.

That's exactly what it's doing. Thanks. I disabled it. I'll try to find some threads to engage in and see if it worked.