Hello, I am back after binge reading Mistborn, anything new?

3 hours ago, Kaladin's successor said:

Hey all I started re-reading the Mistborn series and I am currently on book 5. Personally I like book 3 because it was so surprising ( I thought Kelsier was ruin ). Anyways what are your favorite Mistborn Books?

I like alloy of law for how different it is.  At first I did not like it but now I can actually appreciate the brilliance of allowing a magic system that we know of from a much older setting into a much newer one.  I still have to say that Hero of Ages will always be the best of the series.  Vin, Spook, and Saze are my favorite characters from Scadrial and they got the all star treatment.

10 hours ago, Karger said:

I like alloy of law for how different it is.  At first I did not like it but now I can actually appreciate the brilliance of allowing a magic system that we know of from a much older setting into a much newer one.  I still have to say that Hero of Ages will always be the best of the series.  Vin, Spook, and Saze are my favorite characters from Scadrial and they got the all star treatment.

I would definitely say Vin, Spook and Saze are some of my favorite characters along with Wayne and some others but I am a bit confused with the newer series  on why Mistborn’s are so uncommon. In the older one, I believe Kelsier once states that it is one in sixty Allomancers who are Mistborn’s ( you can correct me on this ) and now in the newer series their hasn’t been any talk of someone being a Mistborn. 

5 hours ago, Kaladin's successor said:
15 hours ago, Karger said:

I would definitely say Vin, Spook and Saze are some of my favorite characters along with Wayne and some others but I am a bit confused with the newer series  on why Mistborn’s are so uncommon. In the older one, I believe Kelsier once states that it is one in sixty Allomancers who are Mistborn’s ( you can correct me on this ) and now in the newer series their hasn’t been any talk of someone being a Mistborn. 

Due to the teris population mixing with the rest of the originators and the fact that their was only one mistborn at the time mistborn have been bread out of the general population(the combination of Alomancy and Ferouchemy mixed weirdly to this effect).