Greetings from Tyrol

II_HOID_II

Hi all,

i first read Brandon when finishing the Wheel of Time series. I then hopped right into the Stormlight Archives which I absolutely loved. After that i read the frist Mistborn trilogy. Right now I'm on my second read of The Way of Kings.

Have a nice day you all.

2 hours ago, II_HOID_II said:

Hi all,

i first read Brandon when finishing the Wheel of Time series. I then hopped right into the Stormlight Archives which I absolutely loved. After that i read the frist Mistborn trilogy. Right now I'm on my second read of The Way of Kings.

Have a nice day you all.

Ah, Hoid. Welcome! Mistborn is a great series but Stormlight is something else entirely. I'm also on a re-read of Way of Kings. Hope you enjoy it!

8 hours ago, II_HOID_II said:

Hi all,

Have a nice day you all.

Once you get to Words of Radiance, start paying attention to the Chapter titles. I almost completely ignored them, and then when I noticed some of them, it blew my mind.

Also, welcome to the Shard!

Edited by Ethan_Sedai