Thank goodness there are so many!

Hello, everyone! I just recently finished The Stormlight Archive, and I’m on to the Mistborn Trilogy. I love discussing lore and meanings behind things in the books I read, so I was thrilled to find this forum!

I typically find an author that I like and then read a lot of their work (my last author was Stephen King), so I’m psyched to see that there are so many Brandon Sanderson books to choose from. I actually read Way of Kings and Words of Radiance for the first time a few years ago, but when I recently rediscovered the series by hearing that Oathbringer was out, I obviously had to reread the first two as well. I must say, rereading those books was almost more fun because I got to see all of the foreshadowing that I had previously missed.

So anyway, I look forward to contributing to discussing and theorizing with all of you about these books! Any recommendations about what to read after Mistborn would be greatly appreciated!

Welcome to the Shard! Have a cookie!

DBAA7D25-63EF-4B84-AD05-5EA1EC998E30.jpeg.15228c7cdd97e4b63ccf0bb6227a6cb9.jpeg

And I agree, it is great that there are so many! After Mistborn, I would recommend that you read Era 2 of Mistborn, or Elantris.

Edited by Ethan_Sedai