Mutare Omnes

Lunar Blessing

He nodded, gripping his journals and bag again. "Um... sure. Maybe where I'll work and where I'll sleep would be nice... other things after that..." He mentally prayed that the room he'd sleep in wouldn't bee the one he'd lived in for the past six months. He was almost certain that he hated that room a little... and he didn't want to be able to be trapped in it again. 

He nodded, biting his lip and grimacing. "Alright... would you go with me? I'm not allowed to leave, and I don't want to break the rules on accident. I don't really know what they are, after all..."

@AonEne

Edited by ShadowLord_Lith

He nodded. "Thank you..." He uneasily began to follow them. He tried to memorize the path they took, hoping to make a mental map of the area for future use. He just worried it wouldn't be useful. 

@AonEne

You don’t have to tag me, I’m following the thread ^_^ 

“I just came down here to get something,” LinBli went on, moving until he they reached a locked door. Sticking their finger in, they manipulated their flesh to unlock it, then opened the door and headed into the room. 

I know. It's a precaution. :)

Shae blinked, following them to the door. He looked in, but didn't go in. He was being very cautious about being trapped. "What are you getting...? And may I ask what my job here will be?"

@AonEne

He sighed. "Okay... am I allowed to know where I'll be working...?" He hoped so. He really didn't want to be stuck knowing nothing and not able to do anything... he just wanted to figure out what they wanted from him so he could go home... or at least see Dan again. 

Shae followed, biting his lip. It was an odd slap in the face, and a vague sense of deja vu. He hasn't been treated so... professionally? He hadn't been treated this way in a long time. It wasn't bad, or upsetting, just... very different from what he was used to. 

They enter a small shop, on one wall is a rack with all the tool necessary to make soul stamps, and on the one across is a table with a precision light and magnifying glass to see fine details. The entire room is lit with a warm orange glow from the overhead lights.

@AonEne @ShadowLord_Lith