Ok so I'm new here so please forgive my total lack of knowledge. I've read mistborn era one and 2, the stormlight archive l, and just finished Warbreaker. While looking through the forums I've noticed a lot of stuff about a Kelsier side story. What is this and where can I find it!? Have a lot of other questions but I'll go one at a time.

You're not far behind. From the big novels, all that's left is Elantris (which doesn't provide that much cosmere relevant information). Everything else you can find in Arcanum Unbounded. That one's a gold mine. Once you read that one, you're so much more in the know than before. So don't worry, you are almost there. :D

4 hours ago, Elegy said:

You're not far behind. From the big novels, all that's left is Elantris (which doesn't provide that much cosmere relevant information). Everything else you can find in Arcanum Unbounded. That one's a gold mine. Once you read that one, you're so much more in the know than before. So don't worry, you are almost there. :D

I just finished Elantris last night. I plan on either starting white sands or the arcanum tonight

11 hours ago, Hoidwillsaveus said:

Ok so I'm new here so please forgive my total lack of knowledge. I've read mistborn era one and 2, the stormlight archive l, and just finished Warbreaker. While looking through the forums I've noticed a lot of stuff about a Kelsier side story. What is this and where can I find it!? Have a lot of other questions but I'll go one at a time.

I don't know where you're from but here in the UK you can buy Secret History and Edgedancer separately in hardback. For the price though you'd be as well as buying Arcanum

There are also fun deleted chapters and things (there's a page for them on brandon's site, I'd link but typing from phone). Keep in mind that many things from there are not canon, but there's a few neat bits if you're looking for a little extra read.

• Chaos locked this topic