Did Hoid use Allomancy on Shallan?

Jellomancer

This is a slightly out there theory, but I figured it was possibly worth asking. When Shallan was sitting with Hoid in Kholinar, there is a specific moment where she sees two different versions of herself in her lightweaving-- almost as if she is seeing herself had she made different decisions. I believe shortly thereafter, she accuses Hoid of tampering with her light weaving.

We already know Hoid is basically a Mistborn because of the lerasium bead he took from the Well of Ascension, and we have seen him subtly use Allomancy on Roshar before. Did anyone else wonder if perhaps Hoid burned Malatium (or an unknown metal) then used his own light weaving to project what he saw? I don't know if this is possible since supposedly all of the atium on Scadrial was burnt (assuming you need atium to make malatium since it is an alloy?), but it did cross my mind. Just curious if anyone else wondered this or if this is totally bonkers lol. 

We have a Wob that Atium was available and you can make malatuim if you have it.  Hoid has many abilities though so he could have been doing a variety of things.

Edited by Karger

• Chaos locked this topic