I'm new and there's also one other thing...

Elend  Venture

So, um, Hi! I am new here and just finished Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson.

I would be curious about the opinions of others on Vin's death. It is interesting. I have to say, I do prefer The final Empire to the others. I have never really been a big fan of the books in which the main character dies in the end. Mistborn is an exception, being one of my facorite books of all time. I would like to see if any one else would have liked Vin to stay alive or thought that the death was fitting for the story.

If you liked the first trilogy a lot, you probably should. And if you liked Kelsier a lot, then read Secret History (you can read it before or after Era 2. Most people will tell ya to do so after, but I say it doesn't matter.) I can't say very much about it because that would be spoilery, but it's my favorite thing by Brandon Sanderson so... yeah. Have you read any of the other Cosmere books?

35 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

Get to that. Welcome to the shard! Favorite kind of music/band/singer?

RIP Elend and Vin. I didn't like Elend for most of book 3, but still... RIP

Thank you for welcoming me! I think I'll do Ark 2 after I finnish Words of Radience for a second time.

It would be nice for  Vin and Elend to have an afterlife. RIP Vin and Elend. (it feels really wierd saying that being what my name is and all) 

I like Of Monsters And Men as well as Arkona and Bastille. Wierd, huh. You?

Edited by ElendVenture

On 1/19/2019 at 9:47 AM, ElendVenture said:

Thank you for welcoming me! I think I'll do Ark 2 after I finnish Words of Radience for a second time.

It would be nice for  Vin and Elend to have an afterlife. RIP Vin and Elend. (it feels really wierd saying that being what my name is and all) 

I like Of Monsters And Men as well as Arkona and Bastille. Wierd, huh. You?

Nightwish and powerwolf, other metal as well.

I highly recommend you check out the RP section, particularly the Alleyverse. Also, join a guild! My personal favorite is the Ghostbloods, but I would also recommend the Keeper's, the Diagramists, and the Dark Alley.

https://www.17thshard.com/forum/forum/15-role-playing/

https://www.17thshard.com/forum/forum/92-alleyverse/

Edited by Ark1002

• 1 month later...