Just saying hi!!

EddieB

Have read, and LOVED the Mistborn series, Elantris, Warbreaker, and am now working my way thru Stormlight. i read, and OF COURSE, LOVED Way of Kings and am now onto WoR!! Gonna move onto Oathbringer next, and will, FINALLY, get into the 2nd Mistborn series. I have a LOT to catch up on, the other Elantris book, Stormlight side stories, and whatever else is Cosmere related!!

• 2 weeks later...

Question, i know i should just wait and read on, but when does Kaladin FINNALY reveal to Dalinar or Adalin that he is a surgebinder?!?!?! I mean, i get it, i understand why he is so hesitant, but there have already been several times that any NORMAL PERSON would have use his powers, not to just show them off, but used them out of necessity, and those around him, Dalinar and or Adalin, who see him radiating Stormlight even inadvertently. 

Edited by EddieB

On 1/4/2019 at 4:25 PM, Shard of Thought said:

Welcome! I think you'll fit in just fine around here. Who's your favorite character?

Im a good chunk threw WoR, where Szeth just attempted to kill Dalinar during the highstorm, but Kaladin threw Szeth and himself out the hole in the wall, but id day its easily Kaladin, although i also like Dalinar, you?

2 hours ago, EddieB said:

Im a good chunk threw WoR, where Szeth just attempted to kill Dalinar during the highstorm, but Kaladin threw Szeth and himself out the hole in the wall, but id day its easily Kaladin, although i also like Dalinar, you?

Kelsier! But as far as SA goes, its Renarin, Szeth as a close second. 

On 1/17/2019 at 8:52 AM, Shard of Thought said:

Kelsier! But as far as SA goes, its Renarin, Szeth as a close second. 

Oh ok, I thought u meant favorite in SLC, but of all the Cosmere series, I'd have to put Kelsier and Cin right there with Kaladin. Also, I'm 2/3 of the way thru WoR, but I need to know, all of the opportunities hes had to do so, and didnt is driving me crazy, when does Dalinar FINALLY learn that Kaladin is a shardbearer

Hi, welcome and just be patient about it, thats is a RAFO (read and find out)....

You're pretty deep into WoR already. So either you'll find out in a moment or you'll have to wait for another book. Or maybe, it doesn't ever happen because of Kaladin's never ending mistrust of clear eyes. Just keep reading, we ain't here to spoil anything to you.

And you should definitely read The Emperor's Soul (Elantris world sharing short story) I guarantee that you'll enjoy it as a little break from SA epic series.

Also, would you mind sharing with the forums what is your favourite investiture (magic system) as of now? 

(Also, pro tip: don't accept cookies from strangers)

On 17/01/2019 at 6:26 AM, EddieB said:

In between which 2, WOR and Oathbringer?

Yes, exactly!

From Mr. Sanderson website (https://brandonsanderson.com/edgedancer-is-out/):

For those of you who don’t know, the events that take place in Edgedancer occur between the closing of Words of Radiance and the forthcoming Oathbringer and is often referred to as Stormlight 2.5. The new release of Edgdancer also includes Lift’s interlude from Words of Radiance as a prologue so you can read all of her story in one place.