7 hours ago, erbiL ohcnaG said:

@King Taravangian I would like to join this noble guild!

Here is the Oath from the character who will, I hope, be joining:

I, Xena Uzasny, swear upon my life that I will serve all superiors in the aims of the Diagramists.  I will, above all, serve The Most Brilliant, and defend him from all harm.  I will not harm, and will take extreme measures to defend, any and all of my superiors within this guild.  I will in all things obey any and all superiors, unless given the order to harm myself.  I will willingly put myself in peril to obey The Most Brilliant.  I will not willingly seek harm or death while in service of this guild.  I will not betray secrets of this guild upon pain of death.  Above all, superseding any previous clause, I will obey the diagram, and seek to serve it in all things.

This I swear,

Xena Uzasny

I think she will be most helpful to this cause. What say you?

Welcome to the great guild of the Diagramists.  I gladly accept your oath.  By the way, I'm handing out free ranks to those who join the quickest.  Yours will appear on the rank list.

Edited by King Taravangian

I haven't explained it, but no, my alleyverse character doesn't have the same condition as Taravangian.  How this works is this:  My character has been to Roshar several times (he's actually been pretty much everywhere), and while he was there he decided he'd see what was what with this Taravangian fellow.  So he learned of Taravangian's goal and his condition, and decided to help him out.  During is travels he somehow concocted a way for Taravangian to become a god of the pantheon (me) and that god of the pantheon is sending my character information on how to do his job.