Hi everyone! (I'm obsessed)

Nel

Greetings! After seeing so many recommendations online I picked up WOK part 1 from a second hand book store in Edinburgh where I live. Than was less than 2 months ago. I did not know what to read next after finishing Drenai Saga series by David Gemmell (It's epic). One day forward ... I ordered WOK part 2, WOR and Oathbringer online before even finishing part 1.. By now I have read all three as well as Elantris, Warbreaker and Edgedancer. I have on my shelf Mistborn trilogy and Arcanum Unbounded to devour next and will order few more soon since there is no stopping now. I have a busy schedule but every free moment I get I read and read. I lurk in coppermind and reddit and consume any information I can get my hands on regarding Cosmere and I have dissected Tor rereads. I am IN LOVE with this world and Sanderson books and I have finally decided to sign up here and say hi! :)

Nik

3 minutes ago, Nik said:

Cookie Badadah? I'm suspicious now haha (I did not click). Alleyverse will definitely happen when I become full cosmere scholar! 

This one is smarter than we give credit for :ph34r:

Also, double-posting is generally frowned upon here. This is your first time, so don't feel too bad, but it's preferred you edit your posts when adding new information instead of double posting. :) 

Welcome to the shard!

Itiah (I think I am here), advised against taking cookies, but also don't give away your breath... Unless it's to me. I joined the shard before reading Warbreaker, and may have made some mistakes... :)

Whats your favorite magic system so far/ which one would you want?

Also, if you like the game Mafia, or just games in general that s̶u̶c̶k̶ ̶a̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶T̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶o̶u̶l̶ are really fun, check out Sanderson Elimination (in the role-playing section).

Edited by Furamirionind

6 hours ago, Furamirionind said:

Welcome to the shard!

Itiah (I think I am here), advised against taking cookies, but also don't give away your breath... Unless it's to me. I joined the shard before reading Warbreaker, and may have made some mistakes... :)

Whats your favorite magic system so far/ which one would you want?

Also, if you like the game Mafia, or just games in general that s̶u̶c̶k̶ ̶a̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶T̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶o̶u̶l̶ are really fun, check out Sanderson Elimination (in the role-playing section).

Hi! Thank you!

• What are the undiscovered side effects of cookies?
  • Nah, I will keep my breath. No way I am becoming a Drab.
  • Definitely the Nahel Bond. I find Surgebinding fascinating. I was a Windrunner before I even knew who Brandon Sanderson was, before he even wrote his books. I know it sounds ridiculous but I have lived the majority of my life by the First and Second Ideal. I am not going to analyse them, I am sure you already know what they represent. I can't speak the Third Ideal yet though, I haven't matured to that level yet. I also love flying, I even see dreams where I fly in the sky. I can't afford getting flying lessons yet and I would like to wingsuit one day. It's so fascinating It takes my breath away every time I see wingsuit flying on youtube, I'm so jealous! The day will come when I claim the skies.
  • I loved the first 2 Mafia games! 

Cheers!

Nik