Sanderson Store update

Fall Sale is down and the Holiday Specials are up (yes I know the link still says fall sale)- http://store.brandonsanderson.com/fall-sale/

New Items -

• Oathbringer Hardcover editions up to get signed or in about 2 months personalized
  • Lanyards - Cosmere, Skyward, Mistborn, or Stormlight Archive
  • Hero of Ages leatherbound - listed as coming soon but the page is up
  • Some Skyward and SA items T-shirts and patches

7 minutes ago, Wyndlerunner said:

So many awesome things! I'm smiling with delight, whilst my wallet cries in despair

I know - I will be ordering the Hero of Ages Leatherbound on Jan 3rd once the personalization  option comes available again. Since I did the same with all the other currently released leatherbound editions. 

I assume based on the release dates that we will be getting the Warbreaker Leatherbound next year - which I already have my customization request ready as there can only be one... Nightblood asking me if I would like to destroy some evil.

10 hours ago, Undead Wookiee said:

I know - I will be ordering the Hero of Ages Leatherbound on Jan 3rd once the personalization  option comes available again. Since I did the same with all the other currently released leatherbound editions. 

I assume based on the release dates that we will be getting the Warbreaker Leatherbound next year - which I already have my customization request ready as there can only be one... Nightblood asking me if I would like to destroy some evil.

That is the only logical option!

• Chaos locked this topic