Needing the talking

Cstryon

(Firefly, yes.)

"Wasing alls of the seeing the man of the hanging of the spacing ship with the having of the gun of really bigging?"

"Also? Wasing can of the killing with the brain."

"Wasing a winding leaf. Watching of soaring."

Wasing entertaining inordinately the translating of the "ain't" and the "y'all".

Ising of the wanting of the conversation with the speakers of the wasing. Ising of the liking of the quoting but notting of the sole wanting of the quoting.

(I decided to refer to High Imperial as "wasing" while speaking it in order to compound upon the confusion felt by the listener or reader.)

Edited by kinxer

Which of the words are needing of the switching?

Wasing the switching of the words of the order.

Instead of

"rying of the speaking of the High Imperial for the first time"

Wasing I of the maybe sayind

"Trying of the first time speaking of the High Imperial. Or or the like that something. High Imperial wasing of the intention of the confusing. Wasing secret language.

Wasing the switching of the words of the order.

Instead of

"rying of the speaking of the High Imperial for the first time"

Wasing I of the maybe sayind

"Trying of the first time speaking of the High Imperial. Or or the like that something. High Imperial wasing of the intention of the confusing. Wasing secret language.

Confusing of the wasing!! ( is that better?)

Yes the wasing. Happening of the wasing all time.

How of the deciding what of the wearing? Of the always carrying of the jacket of the umbrella and of the sunscreen and hat ?? Wasing the sounding of confusing. And of the heaviness.

Wasing the sounding of magic system of the interesting. Of the weather and whatting of the carrying when the weather of the whatting. Or...maybe of the notting. X)