Rosharan History (not totally serious)

Meg

If we want to know more about Rosharan history we would have to catch one of the Heralds around and interrogate him or her. :)

Perhaps we can convince Shallan to be decoy to catch Darkness. :P

I'm sorry for rambling, but this occurred to me: There are people around (at least the nine Heralds that left the Oathpact 4,500 years ago), that could perfectly provide information we long for.

;)

Sounds legit. But who will bell the cat, so to speak?

Well, one has been captured, I do believe the Sons of Honor currently have one of our immortal kings in their clutches, though said Herald was not around for most of the interesting parts of Vorin history.

Who knows maybe the rest are already captured, how do we know if they are even still on Roshar, I mean to make a pact with a shard you need to have at least a little knowledge of the Cosmere. They might have even started their own secret societies...

hmmm, Mraize? or whoever is the leader of the Ghostbloods?

edit: I know isn't meant to be entirely serious but hey worth discussion, why not here?

Edited by signspace13

Well, one has been captured, I do believe the Sons of Honor currently have one of our immortal kings in their clutches, though said Herald was not around for most of the interesting parts of Vorin history.

I think this Herald is the last to ask, he's been in the place of nightmares for more than 4,500 years. I don't think he's up to date about Rosharan (or elsewhere's) history. :)

Who knows maybe the rest are already captured, how do we know if they are even still on Roshar, I mean to make a pact with a shard you need to have at least a little knowledge of the Cosmere.

Hm, Darkness seems to be still around as seems Shalash.

They might have even started their own secret societies...

hmmm, Mraize? or whoever is the leader of the Ghostbloods?

Mraize has a babsk, so he's an "apprentice." The leader of the Ghostbloods seems to be Thaidakar.

Also it would be interesting if one of the Heralds still own some of the old, original scripts -- unaltered by the Hierocracy. So many questions, ideas and open/loose ends.

edit: I know isn't meant to be entirely serious but hey worth discussion, why not here?

Sure :)

• Chaos locked this topic