Hi You Guys!!!

Hey! I'm Sam. I've been reading Sanderson since Mistborn and his finishing of the Wheel of Time series. I got to hang out with him at JordanCon just a couple of weeks ago and he even complimented my Selene cosplay!! I'm doing my second reread of the Way of Kings right now and going to start the first reread of Words of Radiance. Brandon has really inspired my life as I know he has us all with his magical world of Roshar and I find myself getting lost in his world building in the five minutes I have sometimes at work. I'm also a HUGE Rothfuss fan, and eagerly await the Doors of Stone like everyone else. I can't wait to join in with the theorizing!!! 

First of all, I like your username. For some reason, it reminds me of a curse word from a kids show, substituting the more adult language with 'Pancakes!'

Anyway, welcome! I'm always pretty jealous to hear about people who get a chance to attended those conventions or speak with Brandon, and it's cool to hear that he liked your cosplay. From the sounds of how many times you've read the books, it's pretty safe to say you're a fan so I hope you enjoy your stay here.

I'm a huge Rothfuss fan as well(: He's my fav author with Brandon a very close second.

Blasphemy! Leave this site at once!

Joking aside, there are lots of Rothfuss fans on here (myself included). There is a thread discussing the Kingkiller books here:

http://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/412-kingkiller-chronicle/?p=6343

Welcome to the community pancakes!

• Chaos locked this topic