Arena of Blood: Duel for death

Ark1002

For Atticus, time slowed. He watched as the bullet came toward him. RIght before it hit, the connection returned.

"The Alleyshards will kill. But they are also your salvation, should you be smart enough to take it."

And then he died.

~~~

It screamed, a bellowing roar. The darkness filled him. He was a force of death. He got power from anger, and he had never been so angry.

A tornado of darkness and blue fire surrounded him. As it grew in power, the tornado swirled the lava of the arena into it. Then the shades. The tornado pulled rocks from the arena, it became a force of destruction. Shades would kill first. If you had silver, you would die of fire. If you couldn't burn, the rocks would kill you. If you were strong enough to survive the rocks, the wind would rip you apart. If you managed to survive even that, the darkness would kill you. This was true chaos. The tornado swept over the man in plate, killing him. It killed seven regular lifeless. Then it changed. It became more solid. It became the shape of It but scaled up. Way up. The stuff of shades for eyes. Armor of rock. Fire for hair. And darkness for a body. It brought down It's fist on the pair of elantrian and Walker. As It's fist flew, it glew red. The light of Aon Sheo, the aon of death. It was angry.

18 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

bullet

Plasma Blast. Just Saying.

"Everybody out. EVERYBODY OUT NOW!" Dusk yelled. Hr then sent the super lifeless to tackle It out of the vortex. He gave it his teleportation disk so it could escape. Dusk stayed.

Edited by DarthWoodrack

It saw the super lifeless. And ignored it. It had always been lucky. And never as much as now.

An earthquake shook the arena, making everyone fall but him. A giant boulder fell on the super lifeless.

"DUSK. YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS."

As It's voice shook the arena, It punched, crushing the elantrian.

Everyone else was out of the arena. His elantria was dead, but he was always expendable. The leacher was worse.  The Super lifeless would be fine. The amount of aons that he had on him was insane. He had already teleported away before the boulder hit the ground. Dusk took an orb out of his pocket and pressed a button on it. All uses of investiture in the area stopped working. The rocks fell to the ground. The fire stopped burning. It's luck stopped working.

"This is the leecher orb. It is the most powerful bomb of it's kind in existence. It took my leecher fifteen years to charge this thing." He pressed it again "You can't do anything with against it," He said as he walked toward Hellbent. He was trying to use his powers. "You can't fight me." He pressed it again. He was now right in front of hellbent. "You took everything from me. I didn't want to kill your son. I just want you dead. More than anything." He pressed it again. "You killed my wife and child. You don't remember them. You don't care. It was one of your random massacres in the Longwar. I'm going to kill you" He pressed it again. He then wacked Hellbent across the face with his staff. This sent a shock of lightning through Hellbent and threw him to the ground. "Without investiture your just a man who doesn't know how to fight. I don't care if that isn't accurate, but you aren't anything better. I'm going to kill you." He pressed it again. "I know your a cognitive shadow. I know you'll come back. I don't care. I will make you suffer. I will find a way to kill you" He pressed it again. "This could run out at any moment. I don't care It doesn't matter. If this thing is fully drained it can't be refilled. It will just crush itself into a ball and be done. I don't care." He pressed it again. He hit hellbent in the back to stop him from getting up. "Stay down. You aren't getting up. I'm going to kill you. I will end your spirit. You will go to the beyond. If I can manage it, you won't. You'll just cease."  He pressed it again " I can't figure out how to do that though. So I'm just going to have to settle with this.' He pressed it again. He then hit hellbent in the back with his staff. Again. And Again. He pressed the orb four more times throughout this time. He beat Hellbents body to death with his lighting staff. "That was very satisfying. If you want to fight me, I have over five thousand Super lifless that just need to be awakened. I have enough breaths stored to do that. The only thing different between them and your old body is that they don't have aons." 

Dusk saw a spike in It's body. He grabbed it and ripped it out. He stowed it in his jacket with his orb and left the arena.

I put a battery in the shock staff so it could survive the blast. Dusk isn't usually like this, but he was emotional and had a shot at hellbent. He's actually usually a diablolic sociopathic scholar. Ark; Your move.

Do I count this as a Walker victory?

Edited by DarthWoodrack

For the official records this doesn't count as a walker victory, for 2 reasons. The first is that this was a highly unusual duel, and a lot of it was planned a head of time. The second is walker survived because of outside help. I would hesitate to call this a it victory though.

Edited by MacThorstenson

Hellbent felt his body go into darkness.

Not again...

As he did though, he stabbed Dusk in the shoulder.

That's my revenge...

It emerged into the sea of spheres again. 

It's kinda weird to do this twice.

It walked over them, because It was a cognitive shadow.

I will fight all right. A thousand lifeless? Let's see how they do against a thousand hemalurgic demons...

It glowed as It walked.

Just now, DarthWoodrack said:

I am by no means the final opinion though, anyone else can chime in with their two cents.

I would say that you won the duel, but that between Atticus and walker the duel was a tie, mainly because you let hellbent get involved. With this looser style of dueling format, I said to myself that any help that the contestants agreed too would be allowed. So it helped atti, and dusk helped walki. Thus making it a tie.

Jonas entered the mediator's booth.

"Um, sir?" He said, calling to Mac. "I asked where I could go to join the Dark Alley. They referred me to you. I already have a spike." He lifted his left hand.

"It's a little needle in this hand."

@MacThorstenson

In world. I don't care about your secrets.

Edited by BitBitio

1 hour ago, BitBitio said:

Jonas entered the mediator's booth.

"Um, sir?" He said, calling to Mac. "I asked where I could go to join the Dark Alley. They referred me to you. I already have a spike." He lifted his left hand.

"It's a little needle in this hand."

@MacThorstenson

Mac turned to face the new arrival.

"That's good. If you already have a spike, the only thing left to do is set you up with a lab of your own in the alleys. As per the usual rules full members have a lab and a high quality set of ovens to bake all the goods that they could need. On that other wall there is a portal to the alleys. Ooh, and take this spike. I don't know what it does, but you can find out." He pulled a long silvery spike out of a jar of blood. "Though you might want to get a more visible spike, to show your allegiance better, just a word to the wise." Mac turned around to see the SWMD denizen walk in.

"Im glad you've arrived, see the demonic entity of power over there? Yeah him. I need you to map his web." The Man paled, then quickly recovered as soon as he realized who it was.

"Uhh sir, we can't map his spirit web. I don't think we have the power to take him down. However, that is Hellbent. He is already a member of the DA, and thus we have his web mapped." 

"Oh, hes already a member? I really should go to the corporate gatherings every once in a while. So many new people now a days."

"Uh yes sir. That would help."