Guild Wars 2

Guessing this is the right place to put this sooooo...

I play GW2 a bit and was wondering if anyone else did. I started playing way back in 2012 at the 3-day head start for people that pre-ordered the game got. So naturally I started a guild. I got to about 75 members before people started to go inactive. I left the game for sometime after that to and then came back and cleaned house.

For those of you 17th Shard members that need a home I can provide. [some cosmere-aware company would be great] The server the guild is officially on is Sanctum of Rall and the guild name is Crusaders of Rall [CoR]. My in game name is the same as my 17th Shard name if you want to contact me with in-game mail or throw me on your friends list. I have access to a 512 man Teamspeak server if we need it. [so far the new guild members have been reluctant to hop on so it hasn't been used much.]

For those of you who have never tried GW2 I recommend it. It's a great game for a first MMO and if although it was a little rough around the edges when it first came out, it's more than a decent game now. Just remember the Server is Sanctum of Rall [soR] when you first join up.

And to the person that took the name Neturo son Vallano, I will find you, and mildly berate for the inconvenience of forcing me to find another cosmere character name.

Edited by Lurthemir

• 2 weeks later...

I play a lot of Guild Wars 2, and have gotten Josh and Will to join as well. We are on the Isle of Janthir server (waaaay better than Sanctum of Rall :P) though with the new addition of megaservers, it doesn't really matter. I have a personal-ish guild named The Knights Radiant Stand Again [RAD], which I am happy to invite you to. Fully upgraded guild bank!

My username on there is LordRuler, and my character name is Jenna Casuana. I've played almost since day one--and I say almost because it literally wouldn't let me in on that three day head start. It's a really good, relaxing MMO, with fantastic combat. I could never go back to an MMO with traditional questing or traditional combat. It's just so much more active and that makes all the difference.

Also, it is a ridiculously beautiful game. That helps.

Now let's hope ArenaNet makes some new zones as we face off against Mordremoth in the Maguuma...

I will definitely add you Chaos, I've recruited up to about 55 members now, so I think I'll stay with my current guild. Of course there's also my WvW patriotism that I have paired with my loyalty to SoR. (Great story behind the server name btw).

Maybe we can put together a 17th Shard Teq run sometime. See you in-game.

I will definitely add you Chaos, I've recruited up to about 55 members now, so I think I'll stay with my current guild. Of course there's also my WvW patriotism that I have paired with my loyalty to SoR. (Great story behind the server name btw). Maybe we can put together a 17th Shard Teq run sometime. See you in-game.

How's getting thoroughly destroyed by IoJ in WvW this week going for you? :P (I kid, I kid)

It would be nice to meet you people in-game, but I´m from Europe, so I do not see that happen as Europe and US are still separated after the mega server update as I understand it. I do not have the time to play a lot, but I get on now and then at least.

&

How's getting thoroughly destroyed by IoJ in WvW this week going for you? :P (I kid, I kid)

&

How did you guys drop three ranks anyway?

I command in WvW so it hurts a bit to be thrashed so hard, but with only two dedicated WvW guilds on SoR the situation looks bleak until next season. Grats on the easy victory though.

Edited by Lurthemir

Hey! I sometimes command too :) Though I haven't for a while. It's stressful.

We lost against CD and SBI. I think the server just gave up late last week and CD beat us by a few thousand points the last day. It was not fun.

I definitely don't envy your WvW matchup. At least from what I can gather we're more focusing on NSP's borderlands. Trying not to harass you too much :)

The EB map is disgusting right now. Yeah you'd think I'd love it, but it's... not an interesting match.

And that sucks there aren't more WvW guilds on SoR. We know that feeling. During Season 1 we lost a lot of our WvW guilds, but they actually came back (some in better shape than others). I guess I'll need to follow you and see when you're commanding in WvW ;) Haha. I bet if we fought, though, you'd stomp me. I'm not super experienced of a commander.

I know how you feel, we had almost all of our WvW guilds leave early this season (hence our glorious position of last place) I've kinda given up until next season when we hopefully get a few guilds to transfer over.

Lately I've been practicing my commanding in EotM. It's a great place to sharpen your commanding skills if you're new or out of practice.

Edited by Lurthemir

Hey Chaos we should put together a 17th Shard GW2 event sometime. I have attracted some of the 17th Shard to the game now, and it would be cool to throw something together.

Are you interested?

Depending on the number of people we get and their levels we could do anything from AC story to Teq. I don't really care what we do, it's the company we have that matters.

Did you have anything in mind?

• 3 weeks later...