Newsletter signup captcha seems to be broken

tmnsquirtle

Hello! I've been trying for the past hour to sign up to the Sanderson newsletter via the website, on all the official channels, but the captcha stubbornly refuses to work on every browser I've tried (the newest versions of chrome, firefox, and edge, in addition to those three on mobile) so I figured I'd come here and make a post about it at the very least.

If anyone knows of another way to get on the newsletter, specifically for notifications on signings near me, I'd really appreciate it. Otherwise I suppose I'll just try again tomorrow and hope it's temporary.

14 minutes ago, tmnsquirtle said:

Hello! I've been trying for the past hour to sign up to the Sanderson newsletter via the website, on all the official channels, but the captcha stubbornly refuses to work on every browser I've tried (the newest versions of chrome, firefox, and edge, in addition to those three on mobile) so I figured I'd come here and make a post about it at the very least.

If anyone knows of another way to get on the newsletter, specifically for notifications on signings near me, I'd really appreciate it. Otherwise I suppose I'll just try again tomorrow and hope it's temporary.

I don't know about another way, but you could try dropping an email to Peter (Brandon's main assistant, [email protected]) and asking him if he could add you manually.

• Chaos locked this topic