Can Cultivation cultivate an heir?

animalia

9 minutes ago, Fanghur Rahl said:

Well, kinda. Assuming the second letter to Hoid was written by Harmony; he did say he would see about helping Hoid in his quest, which I think is probably fairly safe to assume is his quest against Odium. All the others basically told Hoid to storm off and stop meddling.

There is a Kandra on Roshar. That would also support Harmony's interest in the planet. I could have sworn there was a WoB that confirmed the Roshar Kandra was not a rogue Kandra like Bleeder so the Kandra would be one Harmony can talk to. But I'm not seeing that WoB. 

Teen Author Boot Camp (April 11, 2015)

Skaiiwalker (paraphrased)

Are there any kandra on Roshar?

Brandon Sanderson (paraphrased)

Yes.

1 hour ago, Child of Hodor said:

There is a Kandra on Roshar. That would also support Harmony's interest in the planet. I could have sworn there was a WoB that confirmed the Roshar Kandra was not a rogue Kandra like Bleeder so the Kandra would be one Harmony can talk to. But I'm not seeing that WoB. 

Honestly, that’s as far as I actually think it’ll go; like I said, this is less something I think will actually happen than it is a daydream. However, I absolutely do stand by my opinion that if anyone is going to acquire Cultivation, it should be Sazed, because he’s incomplete without it. The Change-Trinity should be united!

Edited by Fanghur Rahl

• Chaos locked this topic