If your pet was a shard of Adonalsium, what would they be?

These aren't my dogs, but my mother in law's ones, but in the interest of cuteness overload...the big fluffy one is Leo, the next smallest one is Argo, and the littlest one is Jasper.

Jasper was rescued from a barn fire in Georgia. He survived in the woods on his own for a while. He would  definitely have the Shard of Persistence. He's a cuddle monkey.

Argo would have the Shard of Playful Exuberance. He is part kangaroo and looks like an Oreo Smoothie. He can jump super high and loves playing with my 2 year old.

Leo would have the Shard of Wisdom. He is the oldest, loves to swim and chews on a ball like it's his pacifier. And oh so fluffy and sweet.

P.s. happy labor day fam jam!!!!

IMG_20180903_124620.jpg

IMG_20180903_124617.jpg

IMG_20180903_124614.jpg

IMG_20180903_124613.jpg

IMG_20180903_124603.jpg

Edited by whattheHoid

33 minutes ago, JacobClaessen said:

BARRED ROCKS!!!!!!

What? Do you like that breed? I honestly like them and Buff Orpingtons a lot. Though one of our barred rocks (the biggest black one) passed away a few weeks ago, we don't know what killed her, but we think a disease 

2 hours ago, Inklingspren said:

What? Do you like that breed? I honestly like them and Buff Orpingtons a lot. Though one of our barred rocks (the biggest black one) passed away a few weeks ago, we don't know what killed her, but we think a disease 

Ink, I'm so sorry. :(

1 hour ago, whattheHoid said:

@Inklingspren I'm so sorry!! I bet your doggo is in dog heaven!!! 

Not a dog, one of the 7 chickens. Her name was Pollito. I've only had two pets die, both chickens, but we all kinda are waiting for my cat. She's 17 and grumpy unless she wants attention. Then she bothers me when I'm reading. The doggo is 4.

Also, don't worry. The other chickens picked on that one anyways. She's in a better place now.

Edited by Inklingspren

• Chaos locked this topic