Stormlight Archive Art

StirvinoLady

The colouring and clothing is fantastic, but something about the shape of Navani's face is a bit off. Her cheeks and lips are too wide, maybe? From the thumbnail she looks kind of confused. Skin color and eyes definitely look Alethi. Keep up with these please, they're really good!

Edited by Delightful

Thanks everyone for you kind words! They are very appreciated :)

So here's Shallan. Just as an FYI, Right now I’m doing the characters as they appear in Way of Kings. A lot of these characters change dramatically in Words of Radiance, and I plan on getting to that eventually, but for now, here’s the less confident, unsure about herself Shallan. Eventually I’ll get to confident, powerful, Shallan. Enjoy!

post-10628-0-45880000-1397307269_thumb.j

I find it interesting that almost every depiction of Shallan is different. No one seems to view her exactly the same as anyone else. I like that. Yours is amazing, Stirvino! You really captured her emotion and conflict very well!  :)

I guess that just attests to how much of a complex character she is. Now I want some Veil fan art :)