[Theory]The Cognitive Realm and it's appearance.

Sorry man, I often make mistakes with the English :(

Anyway we saw some Shardworlds' Cognitive Realm and Threnody has nothing of the peculiar features of the Cognitive Realm.

I want to remember you that also Roshar has a great Cognitive Influence (the Spren and Cognitive Shadow are quite the same.... just the Cognitive Shadows are "HumanSpren") but it's physical realm not in the cognitive.

Scadrial's CR is the only one we saw deeply and it's pretty Mist.... Probably the CR of EveryShardworld reflect how the Investiture manifest itself in the physical.

I am not talking of the Focus, but exactly how the Investiture "spawns" naturally In the Physical.

I agree with that Threnody is in PR, what I actually mean is that Threnody has a little more proportion of Cognitive so that Shades are easier to interact with the Physical.

Just like Lift has a little more proportion of Cognitive so that she is able to touch Wyndle.

Sorry, Secret History isn't available in my country so far, got no chance to read that yet.

SH is only in e-book for now, so you should be able to buy that, if you want. I don't think SH will be released physically at all until Arcanum Unbounded later this year.

• Chaos locked this topic