[OB]Who is that herald

So during Jasnah Flashback In WoR .she hears a commotion and goes to investigate. She passed an unkown man talking To Nale . The man first mentions Ash 

“I’m worried about Ash.”
“You’re worried about everything.”
Jasnah hesitated in the hallway.
“She’s getting worse,” the voice continued. “We weren’t supposed to get worse. Am I getting worse? I think I feel worse.”

Excerpt From
Words of Radiance
Brandon Sanderson
https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/words-of-radiance/id717847678?mt=11
This material may be protected by copyright.

so this guy is a Herald , we know the other is Nale. Then he references Szeth ; and u know I love all things Szeth.

“Shut up.”
“I don’t like this. What we’ve done was wrong. That creature carries my lord’s own Blade. We shouldn’t have let him keep it. He—”

Excerpt From
Words of Radiance
Brandon Sanderson
https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/words-of-radiance/id717847678?mt=11
This material may be protected by copyright.

Szeth carried Jezriens Honor blade and I feel that the creature is him

Soooooo , Who is this Herald ? We know it’s not Taln ? We know it’s not Jezrien ! I’m thinking this is Kalak ? Thoughts ? Interesting fact Nale and him are both invited by Ehlokar .Could it be Ishar the god King of an area near the Aziz?

Seeing as we aren't in the OB board, I'll limit what I say here. 

There are only 5 male Heralds. We saw Jezrien in the Prelude and the description doesn't match. He's obviously not Nale. Ishar's depicted bald with a beard, so also not him. That leaves Taln and Kalak, and assuming the madman is indeed Taln (which I always have because "the man who calls himself Taln" nonsense has never made any sense) the only option left is Kalak. 

Edited by Calderis

So I heard all ten Herald are in Wok! We have confirmed Kalak, Jezrien , Nale , Taln. ,Ash , I know Ishar is in OB , not sure if he is in WoK or not , so that’s all the make Heralds, so that leaves 4 females to be confirmed . Does anybody have confirmation of the last 4 female Heralds in WoK

It also probably isn't Ishar based on personality and tone. Ishar is known as the confident, in control one.

On 7/4/2018 at 3:58 AM, SzethIsBadAsHell said:

So I heard all ten Herald are in Wok! We have confirmed Kalak, Jezrien , Nale , Taln. ,Ash , I know Ishar is in OB , not sure if he is in WoK or not , so that’s all the make Heralds, so that leaves 4 females to be confirmed . Does anybody have confirmation of the last 4 female Heralds in WoK

It's possible, one in particular is very possible based on later information.

• Chaos locked this topic