Ciao!

So I'm doing this a bit backwards, but I'm a little backwards myself. :P I have many hobbies and consider myself to be a geeky dork person.

Just for the record, I didn't spell my name wrong the y is optional!

I love reading, and I adore mythology. I can speak some italian and I'm fluent in sarcasm. I'm an aspiring writer myself.

Allora allora allora. I think thats it.

Welcome to the forums and all that (for the second time :P )!

In regards to the spelling of your name, Freja is a perfectly legal spelling of the name, there are also other variations like freya, freia, and a few others i can't think of right now, though i think the most common is indeed Frejya.

So....with a name like that, i assume you're a fan of norse mytholgy? Or do you just like the name? Personally, norse mythology is my favorite mythology. I've read a translation of the Prose Edda (but not the poetic edda).

Also, don't worry about Joe. He's (mostly) harmless, which means you should (probably) be ok with him stalking you. :P

Thanks(again!)

Its a mix between Nordic and Celtic. I'm almost 100% Nordic and proud. I etched myself a thors hammer out of copper once... but I lost it... It was sweet though.

Eh I've had worse. (Ever been punched in the face... and land on a car door in the processes? Its a b*tch)

That's pretty cool. I'm 25% scott-irish (and 25% german, but that's besides the point), so i suppose i'll try not to maintain any easily plunderable villages to launch a viking raid against while around you :P

That's too bad about the Mjolnir (thor's hammer), that'd be pretty awesome to have. Was it like giant-hammered sized or small pendant sized? :P

Also, that's a great tag line for Joe. "Better than a punch in the face!"

Joe: i fully expect to see this within your profile somewhere. I will expect results on my desk by the end of the week. :P

Heh. Its also funny cause I know how to sail. I'd love to race competitively but there aren't many girls my age who do, or guys for that matter so I don't get called to crew.

It was a pendant. It had a cool endless knot that I designed, I think it might have been a variant on the Tibetan endless knot(mixing my influences, my background and my chosen religion.). If I had the materials I'd do another one, unfortunately I don't have space in a dorm room to keep dangerous chemicals and such. I wish I had a picture of it.

Oh my. I'd consider lots of things better than a punch to the face. I'm pretty sure Joe is one of them. I'm not so sure yet. He does have a J name and I have terrible luck with people with J names. Though I try not to judge.

*Giggles* Now I feel like putting both your stalking to the test. But see I've got this bad feeling that isn't a good idea.

That's awesome. I once convinced a kid that I just moved over from England, for two months. Best part was I didn't even talk in an accent. I really want to learn Manx though, ya know saving languages and all. Welsh is cool too, though. Have you ever read any Welsh myths?

Oh dear. See I'm already paranoid, I was hoping y'all would decide to stalk somebody else... I mean I'm really not THAT interesting.

Well, in regards to Eric (chaos) stalking you, you have no fears. I have it on good authority that he stalks all the ladies. In fact, i'm surprised he hasn't started staking this topic yet.

Joe, however, is a bit more particular in who he stalks, i think.

:P

but yeah, no reason to be paranoid. You're (probably) safe here. wink.gif

Riiiiiiiiiight. Playing wing man for the stalkers? I see whats going on here. ;) Well I'll just have to sharpen my knitting needles and draw on the viking blood running through my veins!

My clever plot! she has been foiled! D:

And what do you mean by particular?

Only that he doesn't stalk everyone who signs up here like chaos does, or at least so i believe. He could be doing some midnight-stalking that i'm not aware of. :P

Its what I do. I'm weird like that. But who isn't?

So you stalk the stalkers and who they are stalking? That seems like an interesting past time.

Pretty much. Ya know the paparazzi that follow around big name celebrities for a huge scoop? Yeah, it's basically nothing like that. cool.gif