[OB] Rlain form of power

18 minutes ago, Journey Before Pancakes said:

"Entering and exiting" a form of power sounds a lot more like toggling than switching; I would expect it to say "change form of power" if she were able to switch between two forms she had on hand.

You're suggesting she went into another form of power; but she could only release/suppress the "power" that the voidspren was bringing her.  That's all that's been suggested so far in OB as well.  Probably not too wise to focus on the specific wording of the Coppermind vs. direct text evidence.

Based on all the evidence I've seen, I actually think if Venli didn't have a Voidspren in her gemheart, there wouldn't be a need for Timbre to be there either.  He did it to hide from the Fused.

Timbre allows her to use stormlight ,  the voidspren allows her to have a form of power ( Envoyform ) that uses void light and turns her eyes red . The only surge I have seen Venli use is the one that allows her to stick to walls , I’m thinking adhesion , so I’m going to theorize she can use both Voidlight and stormlight ! So that’s one benifit from having both spren ! Do u agree?

We haven't seen Venli use surges yet. Just suck in Stormlight. 

But Timbre is Ico's Daughter, which means she a Reacher, or "Lightspren" and we know that makes Venli a Willshaper as you've said multiple times in this thread. 

The Willshapers have Transportation, and Cohesion. 

2 hours ago, SzethIsBadAsHell said:

Ok now I understand that was fan wiki ! I thought that was canon! So my apologies . I love to theorize and debate . I know RShara from my other group and I have never seen her wrong about anything , lol.  It’s scary how fast she whips out sources. You seem pretty sharp too . Let’s just say I hope there is more to Venli than changing her eye color . I think being able to change forms of power at will makes a willshaper intriguing . Let’s hope we see more in book 4. Anyways nice to meet u Calderis and journey . You guys will probably be seeing a lot of me 

Calderis and RShara are pretty similar in the quality of their arguments and speed of looking stuff up.

Also, nice to meet you, looking forward to seeing more theories from you.

• Chaos locked this topic