Okay so hello!
This is my third post on 17th Shard because I mostly got it to contribute to two other threads I'd seen, but I thought I'd introduce myself.
So I have read (in order of recency of most recent re-read) Words of Radiance, The Way of Kings, Warbreaker, Elantris, The Alloy of Law, and the Mistborn Trilogy.
I love Sanderson's work, and in particular, the Stormlight Archive, because it is exactly what I love to read - fantastical creatures and people in different universes with crazy (weird, not crazy spaceship good) technology that relies not on what we think technology should rely, but on weird mystical things. I love the idea of Cosmere because it means I can read all the ones I like and they're all linked but in order to understand them, I don't have to read the ones that I don't like so much.
My favourite character is currently Dalinar, (hence (tiny wor spoiler in the next sentence I don't know how to put it in it's box thingy :() my username) because he is genuinely just such a great guy and he is like a tyrant, yeah sure, but he does good things, and Roshar will, eventually, be better for it.

Hello! Completely agree with your love of Sanderson and his crazy-fun magitech.

Oh, and the spoiler tag is: [ spoiler]Spoiler goes here.[ /spoiler] (But without the spaces.)

• Chaos locked this topic