Hello again.

ljósmóður

Hello all. I used to post here regularly about 2 years ago (my username used to be Mrs. K. Stormblessed).

Sadly, it turns out working full-time, whilst studying full-time and being a useful and productive parent to my kids isn't conducive to reading massive fantasy epics, nevermind theorising about them,- who knew!?

But, in desperate need of some de-stressing, I'm re-reading Stormlight Archive (because it's so much better than the essays I should be writing and the exam I should be revising for) in preparation for *finally* getting to Oathbreaker. My older children are desperate for me to finish it as they are having to bite their tongues not to give away spoilers! 

I've just started Edgedancer and when I finish that, my uni work can go jump because I'll be on Roshar instead!

Anyway, with such a long break, I thought I should say hello again (but it's not been so long that I've forgotten that I need to avoid cookies!)

Edited by Víðsýni
spelling error

45 minutes ago, Archer said:

Welcome (back)! Would you like to share your favourite character for old times sake? 

I think my old username might give you a clue! I always loved Kaladin's parts in WoK or WoR and I enjoyed them just as much this time around. Have to give honourable mentions to Steris (my socially awkward, list-obsessed Cosmere doppelganger!) and my love/annoyed relationship with Kelsier (especially Secret History version) too.