Elantris or War Breaker

Jehoiada

Question

9 answers to this question

Ahhh, ultimately the only correct answer has to be 'both, of course!' but as a personal opinion, I enjoyed Warbreaker more so that would be where I'd spend your credit if I were in your shoes. Also, depending on what else you've read, Warbreaker is more immediately relevant to the big picture of the Cosmere, though Elantris is apparently going to have some important implications in its planned sequels; You can't go wrong either way though, so I don't think you'll be suffering buyer's remorse whichever you pick. xD

To borrow from both above posts: Warbreaker is availble for free on Brandon's website, though not in audiobook format, I believe, so you could save money by reading it that way and spending your credit on Elantris.  But if you prefer the audiobook route, I personally liked Warbreaker better.

3 minutes ago, Jehoiada said:

Can you read it through mobile, I dont have a computer 

Yep. That should work. Download it from here: https://brandonsanderson.com/books/warbreaker/warbreaker/warbreaker-rights-and-downloads/

And you should be able to read it from your phone. Let us know if you have any problems.

Having both the Warbreaker and Elantris Audiobooks myself, I'd have to say that I would go with Warbreaker. Assuming you are wanting to stick with audio only format and not pick the book up for free as the above have mentioned. The reason that I bring up Warbreaker first for audio book is that the narrator was more engaging than the one for Elantris has been for me. I find myself drifting off at parts of the reading of Elantris, just because the voice doesn't capture me like it should and the story is quite amazing. Now, obviously, when you get your next credit I would recommend picking up Elantris then, or vice versa, there's nothing wrong with putting one off for a month.