[OB] Radiant Armor

SteelFire

"The Third Ideal, the Ideal of Dedication, requires you to have first bonded a highspren." Skybreaker Master Ki.

Even after being accepted as a squire, Szeth is never forbidden from using division. Considering how effective a weapon the surge potentially is, if 2 Ideal skybreakers could use division, the skybreakers would either teach them how to use it, or explicitly forbid it, neither of which they did. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, MountainKing said:

Szeth knows how to use division because he trained with all the surges, he just doesn't use it

That is correct, but he wouldn't have used it in the same capacity of a Skybreaker. Nale had stolen it ages before Szeth began training. 

I think

I like the theory that "living shardplate" is made up of lesser spren in a similar way that shardblades are your spren. Really the only piece of evidence for it is the Kaladin vs Szeth scene in WoR when Kaladin bursts through the highstorm surrounded by windspren like armor.

Edited by Gray to
Spelling

32 minutes ago, Gray to said:

I like the theory that "living shardplate" is made up of lesser spren in a similar way that ahardblades are your sperm. Really the only piece of evidence for it is the Kaladin vs Szeth scene in WoR when Kaladin bursts through the highstorm surrounded by windspren like armor.

Might wanna take a look at the spell checker...

• Chaos locked this topic