[OB] Book Four Plotlines

MountainKing

This is just a topic to talk about theories/what we want in Book 4.

Bridge Four-

I want all of Bridge Four( or just about all of them) to become radiants, but I don't want them all to become Windrunners. I see why they all probably will be, being Kaladin's squires, but I don''t want them to be.

Skar and Drehy- I want them to be radiants, but not Windrunners, I can see them being Windrunners, always helping Adolin's and saving Gavinor. But I also feel they could become edgedancers as well. They saved the baby, always trying to save Adolin, and just being good Knights Radiant fit well with the Edgedancers ideals. We also don't have a lot of POV of them that really go into their character, so they might qualify for other orders.

Sigzil- I think he could be a Elsecaller or a Skybreaker because of the culture he follows, and being the "ardent" of bridge four.

Rlain- So I want him to be a Stoneward or a Bondsmith, or he could use all the spren around the residents of Urithiru to rediscover all the new forms, and maybe find forms of powers that aren't of Odium

Rock- Stoneward or Bondsmith, and reuniting the peaks.

The Knights Radiants-

Shallan- I want one of her truths to be that She is Shallan and Shallan can be what she wants Veil and Radiant is. I also wnat her relationship with Adolin to succeed. Does she have shard plate

Kaladin- I would like him to say his fourth oath, but I'm okay if he doesn't. I do want his relationship with Jasnah improved.(Kalanah)But I do want the other Windrunners/Squires to did more POV time and say more of their oaths.

Lopen-I hope my earlier theory of Lopen is corrected otherwise see Kaladin

Windrunners/Squires-See Kaladin

Szeth/Nightblood- More Dialouge with each other, Formal introduction to Division. Szeth and his impacts with Knights Radiants/World Leader

Nale/Skybreaker- Did most of them Join the parshmen, or did they find parshmen that didn't join Odium to follow, or are they still thinking about what they need to do.

Hoid- Have more people question Hoid

Brdge Thirteen- see Squires

Jasnah- More on her finding out about Urithiru, spending time with Kaladin, Does she have Shardplate?

Renarnin- What going on with his spren, relationships, Helping the scholars

Dalinar- His relationship with the stormfather and his pernament partial ascension

Radiant spren- Just haveing more time and lines in the book

Lift-More lIft and wyndle and them interacting with nightblood, szeth, and the highspren with szeth.

Roshans-

Navani/Scholars Researching history of Urithiru and Knights Radiant and Ancient History

World Leaders- Working together

Worldhoppers-

Vasher/Zahel- He's secret need discovering

Hoid- See Hoid

Edited by MountainKing
Fixed Title

3 hours ago, MountainKing said:

This is just a topic to talk about theories/what we want in Book 4.

You should change the title to Book 4 Plotlines. Calling it "Part 4" gives a different feel, since the books are split into parts.

3 hours ago, MountainKing said:

to become radiants, but I don't want them all to become Windrunners.

I agree with this. We need more variety to our incoming Radiants.

I like several of your suggestions, but as for the others, I don't really know what I want to see going forward.

@MountainKing If all that happened in book 4, I would be a happy women!

Great list. I doubt we will get all Bridge 4 as other orders but I think Rock is a definite candidate for Stoneward or Bondsmith.

I suspect book 4 storywise will have some big catastrophe. We need a big fall in book 4 to prepare for the huge resolution that will be book 5.

I would love to see Rocks quest to take back the peaks and take his place as king. 

Lift and Adolin need some time together to help Adolin become an edgedancer this plot climaxing in a race between the two from the top of urithiru to the bottom.

I believe that Skar and Drehy have already become windrunners dueto the line at the end "we protect those that can't protect themselves"

On 21.3.2018 at 7:51 PM, MountainKing said:

Szeth/Nightblood- More Dialouge with each other, Formal introduction to Division. Szeth and his impacts with Knights Radiants/World Leader

Talking about dialogue. Seeing how now they're both in Urithiru as well, they really need to have a sit down and talk with Zahel. Especially given that Kaladin, Shallan and Adolin should be able to connect the dots between Azure, Nightblood and Zahel.

• Chaos locked this topic