Tier list (havent read WoR)

mrincredible

What would you guys say is an accurate tier list in terms of power? Please don't reveal any spoilers, I'm just curious about how the hierarchy in strength unfolds in the second book.

Example of a tier list.

Tier 0:

?

Tier 1:

Herald

Thunderclast

Tier 2:

Chasmfiend

Tier 3:

Strong Shardbearers

Tier 4:

Strong surgebinders/average shardbearers

Tier 4:

Parshendi warrior/strong human

Tier 5:

Human soldier

I believe Heralds > Thunderclasts because there are only 10 Heralds out there and as far as I know there could be hundreds of Thunderclasts +

if I remember Thunderclast from WoR right I believe full Shardbearer could stand a chance and someone like Kaladin at the end of the second book could take it one on one.

But we don't know yet how strong Heralds actually are...

All Surgebinders are > Shardbearers 

Tier 0:
Wit

Edited by 213

I think that you cannot surgebind something with heavy Investiture, so Jadnah would probably be ineffective against a surgebinder or a shardbearer wearing plate.

She could Soulcast air around Shardbearer into stone as far as we know, or Soulcast stone into air beneath Shardbearer. There are many ways to use Soulcasting so I doubt Shardbearers without any magic could stand against Jasnah. Not to mention that we still don't know how strong Jasnah is, she might be even 'more radiant' than Kaladin at the end of WoR.

Edited by 213

• Chaos locked this topic