What is with Reputation not working and the site going down

Armless writer

Has anybody else noticed that they can not see others reputation anymore but, you can see still seeyour own, and you can not upvote and downvote after some some site maintenance at 11 pm on March 9th. Is this the Admins updating the rep. system or did somebody hack the acounts feature. Could a moderator or other people respond so I can find out if it just me or does everybody else have this problem? If this is just happening to me sorry for wasting your time.

First edit spelling

Second edit I've noticed there is a way to view others rep by visiting there profile page just wanted to write that down so somebody doesn't need to correct me on that one.

Edited by armlesswriter

Hah, you thought it was maintenance. Nope. It just crashed.

Check out this topic: http://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/6631-what-is-with-reputation-not-working-and-the-site-going-down/ The rep things are broken. I'm going to fix it tonight. Other various forum add-ons have been disabled at the request of IPB, but it turned out they weren't the problem.

Stand by. Sorry :(