Carry on, nothing going on here

GreenRover

As the title states, nothing insane is happening in this thread. I was trying to think of a way to be extraordinarily clever in the title/in my introduction, but I finally realized it was not happening.

I've been mooching off my brother's account for over a year, but have finally gotten my own so I can play in Sanderson Elimination (I earlier just helped my brother), post theories (which I aided my brother in doing), get reputation, get notifications, integrate further into the Shard, and successfully avoid cookies on my own account.

I've read Mistborn, Stormlight Archive, Rithmatist, Alcatraz, and Elantris, as well as a lot of posts and Discord--again, on my brother's account. Ahem. Thanks, bro.

Thanks for the welcome, sir/madam/what have you! Yes, I have read Oathbringer. I thought it was awesome, but WoR is still my favorite of the Stormlight Archive. My brother is known on the forums as Walin, who may often be found on Sanderson Elimination and Cosmere Theories.