New and excited

Jana.rao

Hey there peeps!

I'm new to the website and I wanted to introduce myseld.  I'm a big fan of the Cosmere and I am stoked that I just found this website.  Why didn't I know about this until now!  Anyway, I'm excited to read all about the books, what people think and etc.  

Thanks!

Jana

Thanks everyone!!!  I'm really enjoying talking and messaging with people who get all the book references I'm making and like the books I like.  I'm still getting used to the website and how things work.  What are the "reputation titles" below everyone's names.  Do we all have the same ones, are they like levels?  

The reputation points are a lot like levels if you want a complete list you can find one here, almost all of them are references to different groups of people and things throughout the cosmere. I also feel the need to mention that the cookies are freshly baked and full of wonderful vitamins and metals.

Edited by The Forgetful Archivist

As near as I can tell there are 2 main guilds, the Dark Ally and the Assassins in Technicolor. The Dark Ally distributes hemelergicly spiked cookies and the assassins in technicolor attempt to contain the cookies, in essence, it's a long-running joke that often confuses newcomers. as for poaching, I am not sure what that is.

Edited by The Forgetful Archivist