Hello, Sharders!

evanna

So... it seems that after finishing Oathbringer my hype is doing well - to the point that I finally decided to join in, after years of lurking and stalking the forum.

I'm a Sanderson fan since 2011. At that time I've read all of the cosmere stuff available. Unfortunately, few years passed and... I can barely keep track of what is going on right now :D
This guy is so fast at writing that I am almost sure he must have bonded with some spren to be able to do that!

Anyway, my personal goal right now is to finally read Arcanum Unbounded (already on its way!) and the new series of Mistborn - I only read The Alloy of Law, but didn't enjoy it as much as the first era, so just didn't care about the rest.

Non-cosmere stories are completely  an "undiscovered country" for me, though I hope to dig into them one day.

uh... I think that's it for the introduction. Nice to meet you all!

Welcome to the Shard, I think youll like the other Mistborn era 2 books more, they're more like the rest of the cosmere than the first one, since it was originally supposed to be a stand alone. Arcanum Unbound also has some really good stuff. 

What is your favorite Sanderson book you've read so far?

Edited by Ookla the Cow

Oh, good to know it gets better.
As for favourite book, I would say The Way of Kings. Brandon has that weird manner of holding the most interesting events until the very last moment, but in this case there was plenty going on throughout the whole book. The bridge runs, fights on the Shattered Plains - that was absolutely breathtaking. And the dark part, with Kaladin fighting off his own demons and trying to stand up again. This dark vibe is probably why I admire the Stormlight Archive above all.