Helllo, I'm new to the 17th Shard

A grumpy Dula

Hello all, I just finished reading Oathbringer and loved it:D   I have read almost all of Sanderson's Cosmere books and loved all of them. I found this forum looking for more information about Oathbringer and his other Cosmere books and now I'm addicted. I'll probably lurk more than post, but I'm excited to see more of the 17th Shard!!

Best,

A grumpy Dula

Hi and Welcome to the shard,  have an up-vote!  I would recommend checking out the Oathbringer spoiler board if you haven't already. It'll be your number one place for Oathbringer info. Also just FYI but there is a lot of controversy surrounding cookies here on the shard, so have a doughnut instead.

The controversy is due to the fact that a gang of hemalurgists has been giving spiked cookies to newcomers

This man is a member of the organization, and be warned that the doughnut might also be spiked

Unless he has severed all ties with the alley by creating this new organization, I'm still not clear on that

Too be fair, I was never actually a member of the DA to begin with. I've never even requested to join. I'm just a purveyor of fine culinary arts, which may or may not be invested. To be completely honest though, that doughnut was not normal. In fact it was a forgery, it started out as moldy bread. I wanted to see if it would taste the same as a normal doughnut.