Gift for Brandon

Fifth of Daybreak

A while back, my girlfriend found a couple DIY Funko Pop! figures and a few weeks ago I decided it would be really cool to make one of them into a gift for Brandon for the Oathbringer tour. I give you Szeth-Son-Neturo, a Stormlight Archives Funko Pop! Figure.

IMG_20171120_200826.jpg

IMG_20171120_200841.jpg

IMG_20171120_200855.jpg

Awesome! Like, super awesome! Lift awesome!

But I think this belongs in the Creator's Corner.

This is really cool, don't think that the topic movement suggestion is a criticism. What did you use for the Shardblade? What kind of paint did you use? What signing are you planning on giving Brandon this majesty?

40 minutes ago, Walin said:

But I think this belongs in the Creator's Corner.

Fair point. I'll report the post and raise the question, then leave it up to the admins.

40 minutes ago, Walin said:

This is really cool, don't think that the topic movement suggestion is a criticism. What did you use for the Shardblade? What kind of paint did you use? What signing are you planning on giving Brandon this majesty?

Nightblood is made out of toothpicks and duct tape, then painted. I kind of regret making Nightblood sheathed since he's not as easy to recognize this way, but it still looks good. The paint is acrylic from Folkart. I'm going to the Anderson's Bookshop signing tomorrow in Naperville (Chicago.)

Edited by Fifth of Daybreak