Howdy y'all

relient23

I'm from Texas, but I do no actually use the word "Howdy." Sorry for disappointing tens of you with this information. 

I'm not remotely new to the Sanderson fandom, having picked up Elantris and Mistborn the afternoon following his WoT announcement from Harriet. But I'm done a crap job at keeping up with the fansites, theories, and I never migrated here from his original forums. Although apparently I DID make an account here in march of 2014. So now I'm ready to play catchup on years of not finishing some of the smaller books, forgetting details, etc. 

Now who's gonna win invisible internet points for posting the best welcome message?

Welcome! I am also from Texas (lived my first 21 years there) and I love everything about that state. I am currently living in Colorado because my wife cannot handle heat and she wanted to live close to her family; I will always be a Texan though! This site is a great place discuss theories and I have found the other people on the site very helpful, polite and welcoming.