Question about Compounded Tin

DoctorWh0m

When you store eyesight while burning Allomantic tin, are you storing Allomantic or regular eyesight? Could you still get the increased visibility through the mists from tapping that, or would it just make your vision better? 

Edited by DoctorWh0m

I think you would still just be storing enhanced eyesight. Burning tin would mean that you could store more eyesight at once while still being able to see better, which is pretty sweet. But the ability to pierce the mists is Allomantic tin specific and not something you could store with Feruchemical tin.

Ah ok. I was wondering if it would work like Compounding in the other direction, storing Allomantic power Feruchemically.

It is theorized by some that this is somehow possible to achieve. However just storing Feruchemical tin while burning Allomantic tin like that would not do so.

You could just burn it allomantically while tapping another tinmind anyway. Plus the ability to store touch might help with the supersensory pain. You could be a tin savant and just store your senses to avoid the pain. Though I think storing vision would just make you nearsighted, so you might still need the whole badass blindfold thing.

• Chaos locked this topic