Threnody and Silver

I think that is unlikely since all known god metals are no real metals. So silver being a real metal makes it unlikely to be a god metal. There are some WoBs about silver and some about god metals, I don't have time to look them up right now, though. Will do so later if nobody jumps in until then.

There is no shard on Threnody, only Ambition was there for a short while. The shades are the effect of the fight he and Odium had nearby (we wre not told that directly, but Khriss writes in essay that this fight had a serious aftermath on the planet, and we know of tho weird things happening: shades that have been there forever, as people of Homeland were calling the other continent Forests of Hell since always; and the Evil which is quite new thing, obly a generation old - logic indicates that the aftermath recalled is the older one - but it can also be something that is the source of both phenomena.). Also what Pattern said, godmetals are not existing metals. 

Most probably silver is magically inert in some way, like aluminum is. There's even a theory that threnodite silver os aactually aluminum but I doubt that, as aluminium doesn't make good knives. 

• Chaos locked this topic